Friday, February 7, 2014

That powerpoint.


The other day in class Sweeney presented a PowerPoint, basically to help write our argumentative papers. He then talked about Ethos, Logos, and Pathos. Then he showed us a small clip from the Mighty Python, and all I could remember was me thinking what in the world are watching. It wasn’t something that I would normally watch. I defiantly was confused on why he showed it, or maybe I was just confused on the whole topic. Idk, I was tired and didn’t feel like going to school.

We finally came up with our topics about three days ago. Then Sweeney tells us that we have a rough draft due on Monday. I was thinking to myself come on now at least give me a few days to brainstorm, because I know that homework is the last thing that someone wants to do on the weekend. I mean unless you don’t really have a choice. Now I feel like I’m just typing to get my word count in, but oh well. I hope everyone has a good weekend, and stays safe. I heard it was suppose to snow tomorrow, hopefully we will get enough to be out of school Monday. LOL jk, Richard Bland doesn’t close no matter what. Which I was surprised they closed the last time it snowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment