Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Random.

Some thing that I can't seem to figure out is why others take people for granted. Why do you take advantage of something that's going good for you, turn around and disrespect that one person that loves you a lot. I understand that you have to go through rough times to get to the good times, but when you constantly do the same thing over and over again time and time again; I would have thought that you would have learned your lesson.

One thing that I don't let people mess around with is my family. I will defend and protect my family, unless that is of course that they are in the wrong. Don't sit there and disrespect someone that has done nothing, but good things for you and then you call them selfish. Different story if you have a reason to call them selfish, but in this case it was not needed.

Moral of the story, don't take advantage of something in your life. Don't cross certain boundaries that were placed in the beginning. And if you do prepare to hear about it and take the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment