Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Snow Days

I think one thing that everyone is tired of is the snow and the inconvenience that it brings to many. Every time I hear that more snow is in the forecast, I just think to myself well it might be June and still snowing.

Then I think about all the work that we have missed from school, and I'm just like yes the day off was nice but I'm paying for my education now so it's kind of frustrating. But it's whatever can't to anything to get my money back.

I mean after all people care about it money, money, money, and more money.

Then the high school kids complain about having a 2 hour delay, well in college your lucky if you even get a delay or closing. And some of us have a further distance to drive than half of the high schoolers. I just don't understand some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment